Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Growing Like a Weed

Hudson finished his last day of preschool at the end of May. It was bittersweet because even though we were ready to move on to a new school and experience new things, Hudson had been at the First Christian Church Preschool for two years. There he learned and grew so much.  I'm so happy that I happened to take a picture of him on his first day of school this year. It was amazing to compare how much he'd grown and changed in 9 months.

In some ways it makes me sad because my baby just isn't a baby anymore, in other ways it makes me happy because I can see the amazing little boy he is turning out to be. He is tall, handsome, smart, funny, charismatic and very sweet. I'm so proud of you Hudson and love watching you grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment