Sunday, June 30, 2013

Griffin Family Shindig

In early June we had a Griffin family cookout at my Nani & Papa's home in Harrah, OK.  This is something we try to do every summer, and I'm always so glad we do!
I love my family dearly, and unfortunately we are all scattered across the state and don't get the opportunity to see one another often.  But, with 5 kids, 15 grandkids and 8 great-grandkiddos, it's no wonder they love to get everyone together when they can.

I must say some of my fondest memories growing up were spent with this bunch of family.  From cookouts to camping trips, everything we did together was a blast.  I'm so thankful that Hudson will have the opportunity to build those memories as well.

Me, Nicki & Mom

Auntie Jo & Uncle Kyle


Hudson, the little golfer

My handsome daddy and I; there's no mistaking the Griffin genes here.

The cousins

The sweet kiddos; notice Grandpa Jerry racing with a bowl of homemade ice cream in hand.  That's talent!

Me and precious Penny


No comments:

Post a Comment