Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Mommy Goes to Memphis

After begging my parents many times on multiple road trips, I could never get them to take me to Graceland. Fortunately at a professional conference at the age of 25, my dream was realized.  Let me tell you, I had been warned that I would be disappointed, but I was thrilled and it was everything I thought it would be. I'm not sure what my obsession is with Elvis, but it's been going on since I was a child. From his music to those blue eyes, I'm a fan.

The rest of the conference was a lot of fun, too. I had driven through Memphis many times, but never stopped to take in it's sites and sounds and most importantly, food! I left realizing I would forever crave BBQ nachos from Rendevous and I do, every. day. it's. a. struggle.

I'm so thankful to Kyle for stepping up the few days I was gone. It was sure tough leaving our two kiddos, especially because Andie was only 6 months old.  The best part was coming home to their loving hugs and sweet kisses.







No comments:

Post a Comment