Friday, July 10, 2015

Lovely Little Lady

On November 15, 2014, we revealed that we would be having a little CowGIRL! With our second child we really wanted to wait to find out the gender until delivery, but after weeks of people speculating what baby #2 might be, I caved and now I'm so glad we did.

I don't think Kyle and I ever expected to be parents to a little girl, but we were SO excited. Hudson got to come with us to the ultrasound and was just as shocked as we were to find out he would have a little sister.

It didn't take long for the tiny little girl clothes and accessories to start accumulating...but, girls are supposed to be spoiled, right?!
I can't wait for her first fall football experience.
We were freezing at this game.
All curled up.
Tiny little hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment