Friday, August 15, 2014

Little Green Giants

On June 14th, Hudson had his first tee ball game. To say I was excited is an understatement...more like thrilled.  Growing up, I never played tee ball, or a game of anything, ever in my life.  But, I do love watching sports.  As his mommy, I'm his biggest fan in life and I know that will carry over into everything he does.  He had more than just me in the crowd for his first game; his daddy, Uncle Cole, Aunt Crista, Grammie, Papa, Grandpa Kelly, Kelli, Shelby, Kenny and Ashley were all there to cheer him on.

Being that it is tee ball, Kyle and I want nothing more than for him to have fun and finish the season with a basic understanding of the game.   So far so good; he finished his first game with a few great hits, some throws and a big grin on his face.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment