Saturday, September 28, 2013

Planes

The Disney/Pixar movie, Planes, was released in August.  I knew it would be an instant hit with Hudson, but especially with my nephew, Wake.  At 18 months old, Wake is quite the plane enthusiast and has the best plane sound/imitation you've ever seen. 

We had never taken the two boys to see a movie together, so one Sunday Kyle, Hudson, myself, my sister, my brother-in-law, Wake and my parents, packed the Stillwater movie theatre. In true movie fashion, we smuggled the best candy in our purses and treated the boys to all the popcorn they could eat. Neither Wake nor Hudson made it through the entire film, but it was a day to remember anyway!


                                                         So excited  about their movie!


No comments:

Post a Comment