Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Our Day at Jasmine Moran's

This spring break I took Hudson to the Jasmine Moran's Children's Museum in Seminole, OK. It had been years since I'd been there, so when Hudson's grandpa Kelly (my father-in-law) volunteered to come along, I was thankful because I couldn't remember where I was going! We made it and spent several hours there having fun. We enjoyed watching Hudson explore the museum and get into all of the activities. He most enjoyed the painting station, the rock pit with over-sized dump trucks, the giant slide, grocery shopping and of course, the train.
We braved the rain and cold and took Hudson on his first train ride. It was a great day of making memories and bringing joy to the face of our little engineer. 















No comments:

Post a Comment