Friday, October 12, 2012

And so it begins...

And so it begins...

For a few months now I have contemplated the idea of starting this blog.  I have several friends who blog and what I love most about their blogs, is that it captures and documents the lives of their children.  I was hesitant to start blogging for fear that documenting Hudson's life might become so time consuming that I miss the very things that would be important enough to blog about.  But... after reassuring myself that I would not let this blog consume too much of my time...it begins. 
I have been blessed with an amazing family who I love dearly. Kyle and I were married on June 26, 2010, in a beautiful garden ceremony. 


On October 21, 2010, our lives were forever changed, when we welcomed, our first child, Hudson Dean Parsons, into this world. 

Hudson is nearly two, and although I am a little sad that this blog will not document his life from the beginning, I am 'one of those' mommas who recorded all the little details of his first two years in his baby book.
October is a time of many wonderful things; cool crisp weather, leaves changing, football, halloween, but most importantly to me, October is the month that our family celebrates their birthdays.  Kyle was born on October 4th, Hudson on October 21st and I, on October 23rd. It is busy, but the neat thing about it is that I get one special month a year to give thanks for my family and for the happiness that their lives bring to mine.  So to that I say, "Thank you, October."
 


1 comment:

  1. I couldn't be more excited about your new blog! It's about time, Jordan! (I'm also excited that it appears I'll be the first to comment.) Welcome to the blog world my friend.

    ReplyDelete